Saturday, January 27, 2007

In Da Howse!

my very own blog! i'm so happy! i should have a blogwarming party!
but seriously... lets get down to business: my creations


wristlet attatched to a bracelet! jackie's xmas present! (it has sushi on it!)


donnie darko shirt! stenciled for my jake-gyllenhaal-obsessed boyspacefriend Breebs

APRONS!!! LLAAH! i went through a ruffly apron phase... it happens.



sushi purse! i heart sushi! (i'm a quarter japanese)
disney princess purse for my friend mel
purple cropped jacket of love!
the greenish goldish fabric is a small peacock feather print with bits of gold and green and blue and red. it's really pretty.
kimono-y type top dress. a lot of patterns. this was really easy and it turned out really cute!
my gnome dress might be my favorite thing ever! its made with heather ross gnome fabric and simplicity 4119. it was inspired by my favorite movie, Amelie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0211915/
you can see the print better in this one

this is a "sexy wizard" costume i made for a sexy party that me and my friends threw. i made the dress, wand, and hat and i wore silver stilettos and these sparkly tights.
I made these two things for the "Ocean Friends" swap on http://www.craftster.org , an oline crafting community i belong to.
"octopurse" hahaha. i'm hilarious

i made these for the Daria swap f craftster. The purse has Jane on it and the bracelet had a bunch of the characters.


No comments: