Monday, February 12, 2007

New Spring Patterns! part 2: Simplicity

Simplicity is my favorite pattern company. This is mosty because they have the good kind of pattern paper that will actually fold back up and they sponsor the BuiltByWendy patterns which I love!!!! yay! this spring they had a bunch of cute ones so I just picked my favorites.


3885- I usually don't like the Jessica McClintock collection but with the right fabrics, I think this one could be really pretty.

3383- I really like this Mod 60s pattern a lot. I think the black and white one is really cute.

3828- I really like the mini messenger with burberry fabric and black trimming! it's cute.


YAY! A new BBW pattern! It's 3835. and i love the minidress with tie sleeves. I can't wait to try this one.

Okay I dunno if i'm over the whole kimono-y dress thing but I really like the black and white
version of 3875.

3882- ooooooooh! bubble dress! cute!


good show, Simplicity, good show.

No comments: